Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

AcMo Invisible Car Bodies

The Honda F1 mission impossible originated because someone doubted AcMo's ability to do what I said we could do.  It didn't turn into a fiasco until I started to create the blueprint.  That was the moment I realized the situation was not going to conclude in AcMo's favor.  I think I’ve proven by now that AcMo is more than capable of handling a simple unauthorized IP loan and reassignment, but we chose not to push forward after realizing our efforts would be wasted because of Honda's incompetence. Be aware that it was our choice to suspend the Honda F1 operation because of outside factors.  We remain capable of executing should Honda's F1 staff indicate any level of actual competence.  No problem because we've abandoned that plan and adapted!  This new challenge AcMo finds itself facing materialized because that same person has again challenged AcMo’s logic regarding the utility of an invisible car body, and our ability to do the impossible.

Well, good sir, I say, "Challenge accepted!"  I should have learned by now not to say that, but I can't help myself.  The words just spill out on their own.  This is why I had to forego accepting dares after I lost an eyebrow in a suspicious chemical fire.  Fire burns of any type are painful, but caustic chemicals on fire add an additional trauma level.

My eyes were opened for the first time yesterday after receiving clearance from the ER staff.  I discovered that I was living in a new world in which invisible car bodies existed.  The research indicates that this is an industry wide standard that isn't openly discussed.  I only found out because I am super observant and detail oriented.  You may not have ever noticed had I not mentioned it.  Now that I know invisible bodies are real, I can't not see them everywhere.  The tech was in front of us the whole time!

A Porsche 918 Spyder with the super special invisible body option.  The front e-motor would benefit from the same treatment.


See how the 918 almost completely blends into its surroundings?  It's the ultimate stealth package.

This is an Aston Martin One 77 from several years ago before anyone knew about invisible bodies.

Ferrari LaFerrari (Ha!  That name) showing off its invisible body.

McLaren had to up their game with the P1 and also made invisible seats and steering wheel.


This new product line of invisible body parts is going to be phenomenal as soon as we learn how to acquire our own invisible bodies.  Shipping will be so efficient since we will be able to send empty large boxes anywhere in the world.  It won't even matter if UPS attacks the boxes because you can't damage an invisible car body.  That will probably make the UPS crew angry, but I only ship stuff with them if it belongs to a customer or I don't care if it arrives in the same condition I shipped it.

The order books are going to explode after people realize how great these invisible bodies will be.  We may create the world's first certified stealth car.  The traffic enforcement professionals will not know how to adapt.  Consider that a win for speeders everywhere--except in neighborhoods because it isn't wise to speed there.  You can’t clock what you can’t see. The only possible problem will be lack of anonymity if the window tint can’t withstand the invisibility process.  Otherwise a cop will be able to ID you without much effort.

Our favorite critic asked for a white paper explaining how the stealth capabilities can benefit society.  I sent a blank sheet of paper to keep him from interrupting our important work.  He might infer from the use of negative space that there are too many answers to limit the paper to just one.  While there are many others out there who also want to know how the invisible body project works, take comfort in the fact that I would like to know as well!  One thing stopping AcMo from answering that question with confidence and also shipping invisible bodies today is that we don’t yet have an invisible body in the shop for analysis, as far as I know.

The  invisible body along with AcMo Rum produced using the highest quality dehydrated water available will make for an unbeatable business process when we begin to scale our rum running operation.  I think we will be able to ship amounts comparable to Tequila Patron or Red Bull within weeks.  We will have fantastic profit margins as well due to our reduced shipping weight.  I would guess industry leading margins.

Thinking with precise logic about securing our own invisible car bodies has created a key insight.  There must be a common supplier for the technology.  I refuse to believe all of the auto manufacturers independently created the same tech at the same time.  A tier 1 supplier has to be the answer because it is a lot less effort to infiltrate a supplier’s system than an OEM.  I know this from experience.

We need to determine which supplier to target.  I’m going with Robert Bosch GmbH. They are one of the largest Automotive suppliers in the world, and my first guess.  It has to be right.  I can feel it in my gut.  Bosch should be vulnerable now because of the recent diesel scandal.  I can either employ social engineering to gain access to their data, or suggest to them that they help me or further evidence of emissions related malfeasance will suddenly appear in the media and in the DOJ's hands.

If none of those approaches work, I will have to get creative, which I hate doing.  Creative thinking leads to such unpredictable results.  The invisibility cloak would allow me to walk into the building and get what I need without being detected.  The only problem is that we haven't been able to keep the cloak powered for more than 30 seconds.  I may be fast, but I'm not that fast.  I would never make it into the server room, borrow the IP, and escape the building in 30 seconds or less.  It would be fitting if I could fight invisibility with invisibility though.  This is now a chicken or egg scenario, but if I had an invisible body small car--perhaps a Smart--I could drive it into the facility and hack the servers on the move.  That appears to be a viable option right now.

UPDATE:  Additional research has created an unfortunate dilemma.  Bosch don't make car bodies.  I'm not sure who does, but Bosch is so connected that I think they'll still make an excellent target.
 
I dare to dream that it may one day be a reality that all supercars have an invisible body option supplied by AcMo.  The empire will continue to grow with innovations like that in our portfolio.  It goes without saying--but I want to say it anyway--that our competitors won't even see us coming.


No comments: